BBL Post Treatment Care
- Cold packs or any other cooling preparation may be used to ease temporary discomfort.
- Quick warm showers are recommended. Avoid prolonged hot baths.
- Aerobic exercise, use of saunas and hot tubs should also be avoided for 24-48 hours.
- If the skin is broken or a blister appears, apply an antibiotic ointment and notify us. The area should be kept lubricated to prevent crusting or scabbing of tissue.
- Prolonged sun exposure is to be avoided for 4 weeks before and after treatment. A total sun block, not a sunscreen, should be applied if it is impossible to comply. If further treatment is needed a commitment to stay out of the sun is necessary. Sun exposure may cause certain complications (possibility of blistering and/or hyperpigmentation).
- Makeup can be applied as long as the skin is not broken. Makeup can also serve to protect the skin from sun exposure.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact this facility without hesitation.
We invite you to call us at 209.524.6204 today!
Lo invitamos a que nos llame al 209.524.6204 ¡Hoy mismo!